Services Education Services Children Beauty, Fitness & Wellness Wellness
Cindy Olsen is a certified Kripalu Mindful Outdoor Guide and founder of Cindy By Nature, LLC. She is passionate about sharing nature's powerful physical and mental benefits and mindfulness with others. Additionally, she runs award-winning mindful awareness programs for schools, organizations, and private clients. She is a staff educator with Sheldrake Environmental Center and The Rewilding School in Westchester County, New York where she delivers education programs to elementary and pre-school age children. She is the mother of two wonderfully wild boys.
- Meditation Teacher at Pause to Be Present Meditation
- Environmental Education with Sheldrake Environmental Center since 2012; running programs for families, schools, adults, and special events. She served on the Board of Directors.
- 2019 Winner of Best Unique Outdoor Hike by Westchester Magazine
- Have run multiple large-scale events and retreats for organizations interested in incorporating mindful practice, including Bryant Park, Wave Hill, Sheldrake Environmental Center, and Pause Westchester.
- Certified Kripalu Outdoor Mindful Guide
- Certified Guide with the Association of Nature and Forest Therapy
- Mindful Schools Meditation Teacher in Training
- Developed customized education programs for Muray Avenue Elementary School, Central Elementary School, White Plains Elementary, Next Level Day Camps, American Yacht Club, and Girl Scouts of America
- Certified in CPR and Wilderness First Aid
Larchmont Chamber Member